If you are looking for growth opportunity, CDCE may be the place for you. Our company is helping to increase the value and effectiveness of mobile computing. By leveraging the latest in wireless technologies - rugged notebooks, handheld devices, media players, digital displays - CDCE assists our clients in creating unique technology solutions that increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction, and reduce overall operational costs. We are currently seeking candidates for field sales opportunities who are stimulated by the opportunity to be part of this solution. The ideal Account Executive must have a proven track record of delivering results. He or she is a positive, high energy, and self-motivated individual. They also must have the ability to grasp IT concepts, believe in our solutions, strive for superior relationship management, and execute well planned, strategic sales initiatives.
- To expand new business opportunities in existing and new customer accounts within an assigned account territory.
- Leverage existing relationships and networks to present CDCE’s solutions to all required influencers and buyers in the client or prospect organization.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets, while adhering to all other corporate requirements.
- Increase CDCE´s market share through competitive replacements and conversions.
- Manage CDCE´s overall client relationship, and increase customer satisfaction with our solutions.
- Implement a solution-selling strategy that fully leverages the business value of our offerings.
- Make efficient use of sales support and marketing resources.
- Develop and implement territory-wide business and sales action plans to achieve sales quota in assigned territory by:
- Build and show regular progression in a solid opportunity pipeline;
- Proactively and effectively utilizing CDCE’s CRM system;
- Craft and execute account strategies;
- Efficiently qualify prospects and following a disciplined solution selling approach;
- Establish accurate sales forecasts.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business or Computer Science, plus 5 years of selling experience.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Superior intelligence, coachable and interested in learning.
- Must possess a high level of energy with a positive attitude, and the ability to see the future and grow within the organization.
- Maximize customer facing activities with the ability to listen, understand and communicate strategic solutions, utilizing effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities.
- Ability to analyze customer’s workflow, assess challenges, and determine TCO and ROI.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers to generate future selling opportunities into the account.
- Must be willing and have the ability to cold call customers in order to generate new business.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel throughout the Southern California territory (70% of the time or more) to customer sites.
CDCE designs, supplies, installs, integrates and maintains enterprise-level Mobile Computing Solutions and fully featured Digital Signage Networks. Our customers rely on us for the expertise, services and solutions we provide, trusting our years of experience. By partnering with customers on their technology projects, we are able to enhance our customers’ experience every day.
By leveraging the latest in wireless technologies - rugged notebooks, handheld devices, media players, digital displays - CDCE assists our clients in creating unique technology solutions that increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction, and reduce overall operational costs. Our team of specialists assist in the management of all aspects of technology deployment from planning and operational site surveys through successful implementation. CDCE provides our clients with over 27 years of business experience as well as a single point of contact to install and service all their mobile computing and digital signage needs.
Commission + Base: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Fred Gladney, CDCE General Manager
Darcie Crews, HR Manager
(800) 373-5353 x 223