The Inside Sales Representative supports and works in tandem with their Outside Sales Representative (the lead account representative). They are responsible for gaining new leads by discussing the benefits the company provides, qualifying new prospects, and help convert them into ongoing customers by building lasting connections and relationships. When Inside Sales Representative gains a potential customer, they will conduct a profile research to build prospect profiles as well as project profiles and
maintain all information in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management Software).
The Inside Sales Representative will also develop relationships with qualified leads from the Telesales team and book in-person appointments for the Outside Sales Representative.
Lastly, the ISR will manage administrative support for their sales team and continue to support their current customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative Include:
- Prospecting new customers
- Identify new leads and opportunities
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Develop lasting relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Understand and demonstrate the products and solutions to the customer
- Conducting research to build prospect and project profiles
- Book offsite presentations to current and potential customers for OSR
- Administrative duties including quoting customers
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives by leadership
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates
- Collaborating with leadership to manage and address any issues relating to clients, product or tech, service and installation, accounts receivable and a strong focus on always improving customer satisfaction
- Maintaining detailed customer records in the CRM software to support positive customer communication, service and satisfaction
- Meet set KPI’s and Quotas specified in compensation plan