The COR IBR1700 LTE router is designed for the most demanding requirements of first responders, mobile command centers, public and private transit, commercial truck fleets, and near-shore vessels. With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, higher processing power, and broader extensibility options, the IBR1700 provides advanced reliable communications both inside and outside of the vehicle. With vehicles running on-board public WiFi and direct-to-cloud applications, mobile networks require exceptional security. Offering multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS, Internet security, and FIPS 140-2 certification, Cradlepoint mitigates security risks for mobile networks and users.
COR IBR1700 mobile routers are sold as part of an all-inclusive mobile networking solution in a NetCloud Solution Package, which includes NetCloud software, purpose-built hardware, 24×7 support, and limited lifetime warranty.
- World’s first mobile router with Gigabit-speeds for LTE, WiFi & Ethernet delivering best-in-class enterprise grade performance
- Field-upgradable with second modem for continuous connectivity (with second wireless carrier)
- Precision GPS with dead-reckoning enables advanced location-based applications
- OBD-II support with accessory cable for vehicle health & diagnostics reporting
- Extensibility with GPIOs, Router SDK & NCM API for customizable solutions
- Unified edge security including multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS & Internet security
- FIPS 140-2 Inside versions available
- Elastic Wideband technology delivers exceptional cellular connectivity
- Certified on multiple public safety networks