The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK® 20 is a fully rugged, lightweight laptop that easily detaches to become a 10.1″ tablet. And it only takes one hand. The detachable laptop has a magnesium alloy chassis and is also MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified, so it can take the abuse of most any job site. At only 3.9 pounds, this 2-in-1 machine is good on the go. The clever built-in handle also functions as a kickstand, providing on-the-job flexibility. And even as the workday gets longer, power won’t be a problem. The bridge battery allows hot swap battery replacement without disruption. The display is sunlight-viewable, making this hybrid laptop perfect for rugged outdoor environments. With this detachable laptop tablet at your side, you can handle anything the workday throws at you.
- 2-in-1 that easily detaches with just one hand to become a 10.1″ tablet
- 10.1″ WUXGA 800 nit multi touch + digitizer display
- Intel® Core™ i5-7Y57 vPro™ processor
- Optional 2nd battery, quick-release SSD, CAC SmartCard, barcode, fingerprint and more
- Built-in handle also functions as kickstand