The Mobile Broadband Kit is an affordable and easy way to provide your mobile workers with secure 4G LTE Advanced, FirstNet, and even 5G* networking connectivity where and when they need it.
The CDCE Mobile Broadband Kit is a “grab-and-go” rapid networking solution that enables public agencies, schools and business administrators to quickly establish a secure and robust internet “hot spot” to allow staff and first responders to access to critical system network services.
Mobile Broadband Kit
Be connected anywhere you need to be with our long-running, battery powered secure Mobile Broadband Kit.
- LTE support – all major U.S. carriers and FirstNet Core and Band 14
- Supports advanced network security protocols
- Cloud-managed for zero-touch deployment and intelligent management
- Software-defined radio supports multiple carriers (Gobi)
- Internal 4G/LTE modem with secured SIM card access and dual SIM slots
- WiFi and non-WiFi versions available
- WiFi version includes dual-band dual concurrent 2.4/5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi; 2 x 2 MIMO with 2 SSIDS per radio
- Three 10/100 Ethernet ports (LAN/WAN configurable)
- External antenna connectors
- Cellular up to 4 MIMO
- WiFi up to 4 MIMO
- Long Life Battery
- Rechargeable on AC or DC (vehicle)
- Up to 12 hours battery life**
- Ruggedized Case
- Protects against vibration, shock, dust, and liquids
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches