The AirLink® LX40 is our most compact LTE and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for IoT/M2M applications. The LX40 provides “out-of-the box”, secure, managed LTE networking for IoT and enterprise applications such as IP Cameras, Security, Point-of-Sale terminals and Smart Lockers. LX40 is also ideally suited for connecting industrial, remote data logging and sensing equipment in protected (indoor) locations, and supports processing of IoT data at the edge. The LX40 is also available with Wi-Fi, to act as a local hotspot or connect to wi-fi infrastructure.
The LX40 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of a diverse range of IoT applications in indoor or protected outdoor locations.
- Most compact LTE router in its class supporting 150Mbps/50Mbps (DL/UL)
- Power-over-Ethernet— Powered Device capability, ideal for fixed low power applications
- Supports edge processing and IoT applications with ALEOS Application Framework (AAF)
- LTE and LTE-M/NB-IoT variants for global deployments
- Remote, secure network management in the cloud or in the enterprise