The AirLink® RV55 is the industry’s most rugged, compact, LTE-A Pro router. Simple to install, and easy to manage, the RV55 cellular router is designed for connecting critical remote assets & infrastructure, and vehicles. The RV55 is especially well suited for SCADA, distribution management systems and service vehicle fleets.
The RV55 is also available with Wi-Fi to provide secure, vehicle area networking (VAN) for the mobile workforce and service fleets. The RV55 is designed to meet the harsh environmental and performance requirements of industrial and mobile installations, delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in outdoor or vehicle environments. The RV55 is a certified device that is Band 14 and FirstNet Ready™.
- LTE-A Pro (CAT12) supporting 600Mbps/150Mbps (DL/UL) performance
- LTE-A Pro and LTE-M/NB-IoT variants for global deployments, and extended coverage
- Ethernet and Dual-Serial to connect legacy equipment
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi (optional) for Access Point and/or Wi-Fi WAN
- GNSS for precision location tracking
- Remote, secure network management in the cloud or in the enterprise