The 14″ fully-rugged Panasonic TOUGHBOOK® 40 laptop breaks new ground offering unrivaled flexibility in even the most demanding and unpredictable environments with its class leading eight modular areas including its innovative modular expansion packs (xPAK’s). Optical drives, authentication readers, IO ports and even the Barcode Reader xPAK are all user upgradeable. Its state-of-the-art design optimizes thermals for maximum performance and its latest technology will ensure the TOUGHBOOK 40 will withstand the test of time. If features an optional dedicated GPU (late availability), up to 64GB of RAM, up to 3TB of storage, all-day battery life, four microphones, color-selectable backlit keyboard, 95db speakers, dual SIM (physical + eSIM) and choice of two cellular modems. The 4G modem provides up to 2Gbps and the 5G modem (late availability) adds support of 5G Sub6, C-band and mmWave with speeds up to 5.5Gbps and the ability to seamless connect to the best available network without any disruption or loss of connectivity.
- Innovative modular design and user-removable expansion packs offer unparalleled customization
- State-of-the-art design optimizes thermals for effortless performance
- Class leading 95db speakers, 5MP infrared webcam with privacy cover and tetra-array microphones
- Fully rugged all-weather MIL-STD-810H & IP66 design built with magnesium alloy
- Fastest cellular in the industry—up to 2Gbps 4G modem or 5.5Gbps 5G modem adds Sub6, C-band and mmWave