The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK® 55 breaks new ground offering unrivaled flexibility in even the most demanding and unpredictable environments with its innovative modular expansion packs (xPAK’s). I/O, optical drives, authentication readers, and even the new barcode reader xPAK are all user-upgradeable. Backwards compatibility with the previous generation of docks protects customers’ investments while saving time and resources. Built with state of the art technology, the TOUGHBOOK 55 offers the latest Intel® 11th Gen vPro™ quad-core processors, up to 64GB of RAM, up to 2TB of storage, all-day battery life, 4 microphones provide unparalleled speech recognition accuracy, color-selectable backlit keyboard, crisp and powerful 92db speakers, and blazing fast Wi-Fi 6.
- Innovative modular design and user-removable xPAK’s offer unparalleled customization
- Unprecedented battery life — up to 38 hours MobileMark 2014 with optional 2nd battery
- MIL-STD-810H and IP53 certified magnesium alloy design with built-in handle
- Backwards compatibility with the previous generation of vehicle and desktop docks
- State of the art technology including infrared webcam with tetra-array microphones and privacy cover